Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

My 18th Century "Weddingote"

So....I'm gettin' married.

(Woohoo!!)

I've been a bit buried in all things wedding, with an additional layer of all things shoes on top, and I realize I totally haven't posted about this!  Eek!

So here's my wedding gown inspiration:

Via Costumer's Guide
My most favorite gown from "Marie Antoinette" is this pale sage green redingote that appears in the "Petit Trainon" part of the film.  I love everything about it, and it's been reserved for this special occasion since I saw the movie so many years ago.


I found the perfect pale green silk taffeta from Puresilks.us for the redingote:


I already have the ivory silk taff from Fabric Mart, nabbed on sale for $10/yard (couldn't believe it!)

So I guess I'd better get to work.  I have a petticoat and new stays to make out of the ivory first, then a full toile for the gown, before slicing into the final fabric.  October will be here before I know it!
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang My 18th Century "Weddingote" di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template