Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

JUICY!!!!

JUICY.

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is honestly one of the most amazing scents I have ever come across and I have tried A LOT of perfumes. I have made it my signature scent because I have had SOO many good compliments about how good I smelt, and lets be honest, everyone likes to smell fresh! It is so feminine with a vanilla sort of twist at the same time. Being a an EDP its stronger and last all day and night, ensuring you smell beaut 24/7. 

I'm sharing this on my blog because I think every girl who's big on perfume to go out and try it! Last year I found a 50ml bottle at a spanish airport for £50 which at the time was pretty cheap. I have just bought this 100ml off eBay, brand new and unused for £35. It proves how awesome that site really is. I'm obsessed with bargains!! If you would like me to find you a link, please comment and ask. Otherwise, make sure you check it out next time you see it!

Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang JUICY!!!! di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template