Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Romantic Era Gowns - c. 1820s-1830s

I have a bit of an itch to make something late 1820s, 1830s.  Crazy, I know.  Crazy GIGOT SLEEVES! Crazy!

But...but...some are quite pretty. And it's a most unloved era.  I feel a great challenge in getting the silhouette correct, so I may have to give it a go.  Here are some stomachable examples (in my opinion):

Ball dress of cream silk net embroidered in gold metal strip. late 1820s, Via
The Met, 1830, British
Via
abiti antichi, 1829, Via
Romantic-period hand-embroidered silk taffeta dress with large gigot sleeves, c.1830. Via
MFA, French Ball Gown, 1825, Via
I'll end with my most favorite Romantic garment ever, this pink gown from LACMA. I think if I try for this period, I will try to make this one...


LACMA, 1830, Via
This gown is pink silk satin with an overlay of organza beaded with imitation pearls.  I find it stunningly beautiful and incredibly challenging, especially all those pearls, but so drool-worthy! So...perhaps Costume College next year? Hehe..no pressure!
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Romantic Era Gowns - c. 1820s-1830s di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template