Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

The Coat






























Maybe its because of the slightly sickly aftertaste of the 'pink coat' furor, or the fact I've been re-watching Dawson's Creek and thoroughly enjoying the kids' oversized geeky overcoats, but I'm really feeling a proper camel crombie this winter.



I like mine in the vein of 90s Kate; long (not hard on me), loose and mannish. From the ones below, I'm toying between
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang The Coat di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template