Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

BACK TO BLOGGER...



Wow, I really need to apologise for my lack of blogging since the Summer. Moving house and getting back into the swing of uni has been more overwhelming than I had expected. With assignments coming out of my ear holes, I completely lost the time to blog, and to be honest I still am struggling to fit it in with my everyday schedule (sad face). That being said, and blogging being one of my favourite hobbies, I am pleased to say I am back and finding the time to fit it into my busy lifestyle. I'm excited as ever to get back into sharing with everyone my favourite fashion and beauty buys - just in time for the festive season! 

I'm not going to bore you and go into details of why I have been so absent over the last few months, but  instead I thought I'd show you all what I have been working so hard on by blogging some of my work. Here is a fashion video in which I art directed and edited for emerging fashion designer Ming Pin Tien. Enjoy!

I have also been working on a website/online portfolio which I have just launched. Check it out at www.nataliejade-edwards.co.uk
post signature
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang BACK TO BLOGGER... di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template