Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

My Costuming Year in Review - 2013

The very last day of 2013 is a good time to look back, as so many of us have been doing this past week.  Here are the costumes I made and wore in 2013:

A Grand Panier that turned out to be too grand. | A pair of Regency half stays I ended up never wearing.
The "Green Acres" 1880 bustle gown. | My stab at a Titanic dress for our annual April tea
A 1950s red-white-and-blue sailor dress from a vintage pattern. | The 1920s "Little Jersey Dress" for Gatsby
A new Elizabethan doublet for Valhalla Renaissance Faire. | The 1790s Curtain-Along Dress, at Costume College.
My last project of 2013, the "Cafe Promenade" 1879 tea gown.
My wedding gown for October. | The "Angel Wing Bum" to go under my wedding gown petticoats.
The Lobster-Tail Bustle Project. | A new corset
A 1920s charmeuse slip to go under a beaded gown. | Some PANTS!
A 1950s Derby Day dress made from a vintage pattern. | My "Pierrot" Halloween costume.
It's surprising to look back and see everything - I thought I hadn't sewn so much this past year, but that's a lot of completed projects! I didn't include the UFO's, of course, and there were quite a few that were conceptualizes but never even started. Such is the way this hobby goes, at least for me. :-) Now on to 2014, and all the projects that will hold!

Happy New Year!!
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang My Costuming Year in Review - 2013 di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template