Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

JANUARY'S WISH-LIST.


What's a New Year without a mega wish-list to kick it off? Christmas has left me well and truly broke, but whats the harm in a few fancy treats to oneself (other than a broken bank account of course)? Here is my desired wish-list for January 2014!

1. One of the most wanted items on January's wish-list is the Canon 5D Mark ii. My current DSLR is way past it's time, after having it for a good 5 years, it's time for an upgrade and this camera caught my attention after reading it's ratings. Hopefully I will be uploading some mega high quality images this year! 

2. Black ripped skinny jeans are a classic look at the moment. They look great with anything and you really cant go wrong with a pair of good comfy skinnies. These are from Topshop

3. River Island Clean Silver Knuckle Ring - I love silver jewellery at the moment and this ring can make any outfit look just that extra bit striking. You can buy this one from Asos for just £5!

4. The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum has been on my wish-list for months, and now that they have brought out this advanced formula I have to have it. I have tried the samples and I must say I noticed a difference in the radiance of my skin after one night of use. Still trying to find the £50 to spend on this however...

5. Olivia Burton Gold Watch - I really do need a watch as my River Island MK dupe is just not working for me anymore. This is a really gorgeous watch and I would very much like to have it please! You can get it from Asos for £95.

6. I do love a good foundation. I tend to go for the dewy finish on my skin, and this Nars Sheer Glow foundation does exactly that. It's just a shame it's so pricey (around the £30 mark). 

7. With the cold weather, I'm stocking up on nice jumpers to shove on with skinny jeans. This Weekday grey sweater caught my attention - £55

8. Finally, another big part of my wish list is these Stella McCartney Ecoleather Combat Boots. No I can't afford these at £675 but I really NEED to find a good replica. I have seen on Choies a very similar pair, however I have heard very bad reviews and they don't look good in the flesh. If anyone knows of where I can get a good pair, feel free to comment and I will love you forever!

What's on your January 2014 wish-list?

post signature
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang JANUARY'S WISH-LIST. di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template