Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Sunday Inspirations



Sitting in the living room -to be more precise- at the dining table, trying to figure out what should be my long-expected, or to be more realistic, what my overdue post should be of.  I will not go on and on about how busy I was or how hectic everything ones.  Because it will be a huge lie :) I was simply being lazy on the blogging-side.  Nevertheless, believe me, I was solely observing.  I still am. 

I cannot believe how tasteless some bloggers can be, unfortunately some of my favorite ones as well.  Sometimes I seriously think, that some trends are just to be followed just for the hell of it.  Come on, almost every individual on this earth have a style; you either like them or not and every person is precious on their own way. Meaning, that everyone has a taste and style that they enjoy to pursue. And pretty much usually you cannot sheer off from your own style to very extreme levels.  

What I am trying to point out is, when a someone with a chic, simple style or with a classical style does simply tasteless choices such as wearing ankle socks with stilettos 'n pumps, under skinny jeans, I just stand on end! 

I'm simply hoping that fashion with nonsense will fade away soon. 

Now that I've poured out all my hatred *wink* I would like to share with you guys some of my Sunday evening inspirations freshly picked out from JAK & JIL.












pictures: http://jakandjil.com
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Sunday Inspirations di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template