Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

INSPIRATION BOARD.


So something you should know about me is that I spend 70% of my life looking at jaw-dropping fashion imagery on tumblr and blogs in hope that one day I might have the time and money to afford some of the amazing fashion pieces I see on my computer screen. Unfortunately, for now, I'm still shopping at Primark and eBay, hopelessly dressing myself in a slightly stylish way at an extremely low cost. But hey, I can dream right? This is probably the main reason I've decided to begin regular 'Inspiration Board' posts on my page. It adds a little more excitement to my blog and it gives my readers a deeper insight to my (aspirational) fashion aesthetic. I think it's inspirational to others also who may not have the same time on their hands as me to search through endless tumblr posts? Obviously all images are sourced from tumblr, and if you don't follow me already you can check out my page at www.fashion-form.tumblr.com.
post signature

Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang INSPIRATION BOARD. di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template