Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Out and about....Amsterdam on my mind


So, the last shot I posted was of a citizen of the Netherlands. Little did I know at the time of posting that my next image would come to you from there. I have just returned from a advertising job I shot there last week. It was a pretty packed schedule but I  managed a couple of hours to myself which was when I met Xue.
Xue described herself as a freelancer. For me the dungarees, the bike and the headphones make a perfect combination. She says that no one believes she can cook but she is really good at it. When I asked her what she likes to cook best she told me Fusion and Asian.
She is wearing vintage Levis dungarees, a Replay shirt, COS shoes, Hugo Boss sunglasses and Bose headphones. Her bike is a Gazelle.
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Out and about....Amsterdam on my mind di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template