Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Zara Mini Office City Bag



I have been searching for a perfectly smallish medium sized structured bag suitable both for work and weekends.  It's been a few months actually till I could find what I've been looking for. Initially I was planning on getting a simple black one, yet I decided to go for this beautiful burgundy one. Hmmm some of you guys might already know what I'm talking about, given the subject of the title of this post :) This is the smaller version of the famous Office City Bag. The original City Bag is too big for my taste and my frame. I can't drag such a big bag everywhere I go, so I needed something smaller but the similar shape and design. 


 
I first saw this bag a couple of weeks ago actually. Perhaps I wasn't in the right mood to see the true beauty of this piece as I just held it in my hand and briefly looked at it; left it back to its place on the shelf. 


Then a couple of days ago I went into Zara to look around, and saw this bag again!  This time I was quite into it and checked it all over. And guess what? I got it. Because I decided it was the exact piece I was looking for and I figured I'd use it a lot. 

So, what do you think about this bag and which color would you go for? 

Burgundy? 

 


Or Navy?

images: zara.com


Thanks for stopping by!


Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang Zara Mini Office City Bag di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template