Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

ALEXANDER WANG SPRING 2014.


It's no secret that Alexander Wang is one of my favourite fashion designers of today, so when his latest collection hit the catwalk for New York's fashion week, I was straight on my laptop to take a peek. Let's put it this way: there were no disappointments. Just wow. Yet again he strikes with a mind blowing collection of clean cut silhouettes made from the finest fabrics. Minimalistic is definitely his strong point and I am so loving these minimal pieces for next Spring. The laser cut leather and the pleated skirts look effortlessly striking too. The collection has received tonnes of publicity since it's showcase yesterday and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon to share with my readers these gorgeous looks that I have just fallen in love with. Here are my favourite pieces from the Alexander Wang Spring 2014 collection: 
post signature
Terima kasih telah membaca artikel tentang ALEXANDER WANG SPRING 2014. di blog TheTartery - Share Suka-Suka Gue jika anda ingin menyebar luaskan artikel ini di mohon untuk mencantumkan link sebagai Sumbernya, dan bila artikel ini bermanfaat silakan bookmark halaman ini diwebbroswer anda, dengan cara menekan Ctrl + D pada tombol keyboard anda.

Artikel terbaru :

Kata Share | Mas Sehat | Ston SEO Responsif Blogger Template